Monday, July 6, 2009

Resume - 6 jul


Hi everyone. Today( 6 jul) i played a little bit of poker: 1sng 9-handed and 1sng( 45 players).
My ROI today was great. On the 9-handed i finished on 4th with a bad beat. I was with QQ. I raised preflop for 5BB and i got one caller. The flop comes T66(good for me) he bets and i go all in.
He had AT and the A comes on the turn. By the other hand, the 45 players sng was good for me. I stayed the most part of the time as shortstack(so my strategy was push-or-fold). I could double up 2times before reach the final table. The blinds were too high at that time so i continued with push-or-fold strategy. I got to HU not so good. The oponent had 3.5 : 1 chips. I got a little luck in all ins that i was 40% favorite. In the end i could win with 66 against A5( all in preflop).
These are my results today. See ya.


Ass: Diogo

No comments:

Post a Comment